Point Guard Slot.

Hello there,

> I said Kenny failed to make a pass in several of those key situations
> during
> which we lost by a few points and you and the new returnee term it deriding
> Kenny.  Call it whatever you wish but when you have your team's high scorer
> on the wing during numbers situations, yet you keep the ball and blow a
> layup with a big defender in your face, well, in this armchair QBs eyes,
> that is not the job of a PG.

Yeah..you are singling out Kenny beats me why..

Now the Celts don't run a very good break. I think most agree on that.

But in all honesty the only folks on the Celts who seemed to be ANY good at
running the break were Rodney Rodgers, Tony Delk and Kenny Anderson. Thats
it...

Kenny might have botched a few breaks here or there but on balance he was
easily the better then most (if not the best) on the team at running the
break. Walker screws up the break far more often as does Pierce. Every time
Walker started leading the break I cringed...more often then not he botched
it. The guy can pass but he can't run the break. Usually he would screw up a
behind the back dribble.

Delk and Rodney were both pretty good at it...perhaps due to the fact that
they came over from Phoenix and were used to playing with Kidd..I don't know.
Rodney doesn't get enough credit on this board. The guy might not make the
fancy pass but he is sound player who can do it all... We will miss him.

Like I said before..I think Kenny knows what he is doing..
As a life long pro point guard I give him the benefit of the doubt. The Celts
were in very few fast breaks..and Kenny blew very few of them. In years past
sometimes Kenny didn't run. But this past year he was more aggressive.

Your blowing a few botched breaks out of proportion. Kenny played very well
in the playoffs and even outplayed Pierce and Walker in a few of those final
games vs. the Nets. Though granted Pierce was being royally screwed by the
refs and was covered by a better defensive player.

Pete