Re: Callahan Praises Wallace

> ---------- Initial message -----------
>When the Baker idea came up, coach Jim O'Brien talked to
>his captains about it and they gave it the thumbs-up.

If that's true, that's all I needed to hear.

In the coming days, I hope to read actual comments from
Pierce and Walker about the trade. The key is for someone
to replace Gary Payton in feeding Vinnie his touches.
Obie has to reconfigure his offensive gameplan as well.

The pressure is on Obie and the two captains to make this
work. They don't have a bench next year, they don't have
some key veterans (Strickland, Rodney, Kenny). Vitaly was
more than adequately replaced by Vinnie, I think that's
very safe to say.

Shammond is probably the slicker ball handler than Delk,
although neither guy can pass the ball any better than a
Dana Barros. It would have been nice to have more
ballhandlers at the other positions who can help break
the press (like either of the two Joes).

Whoever starts at PG is getting the break of a lifetime.
The Celts have the worst PG situation in the NBA (they
have no point guard on the roster). You've got 48 minutes
of PT for a bunch of third stringers. It'll probably be
bumpy and even comical at times, but the Celts have
undeniable strengths at other positions.

***

L'e-mail gratuit pas comme les autres.
NOMADE.FR, pourquoi chercher ailleurs ?