Re: Baker trade

Alex, you brought up the one scenario I envisioned, but didn't have the guts
to post. Antoine for either Baron Davis or Andre Miller.

I don't think they have the guts to trade Antoine, but that kind of deal
certainly would make some sense now. It would ease some of my anxiety.
Davis, in particular, would seem like a nice fit. He has the connection to
Pierce, he is a better outside shooter, etc.

As tough as I've been on Antoine, there aren't that many guys out there I'd
trade him for. With Baker here, though, Davis is one of those guys. I love
Baron Davis as a player.

But it's wishful thinking. The trade is what it is.

Mark