Re: Baker trade

Not only are Pierce and Baron friends since adolescence,
they would make the deadlist starting backcourt in the
history of the NBA. Your talking about devastating size,
scoring punch, defense. From a scouting perspective, they
would be flawless. Offense, defense...you name it. 9s and
10s across the board.

But Walker and Pierce did get Boston to the conference
finals. Walker was a superb competitor in the
playoffs...he showed he could carry the team when Pierce
was off, and made mostly good decisions when he wasn't
the main focus.

It might take a year, but there is such a massive void in
the Celtics lineup right now that a good, affordable FA
pointguard just might be tempted to sign on in his best
career interests. Doh! We don't have any money anymore.

Another silver lining...we do have a team of snipers.
Delk and Shammond can give Boston 48 minutes of lights
out spot up shooting when they are on.

But Walker needs to come to camp in PEAK shape, because
his role will expand more than ever. There is no way our
pointguards are going to direct a 95ppg offense without a
ton of help from the supporting cast.

***
L'e-mail gratuit pas comme les autres.
NOMADE.FR, pourquoi chercher ailleurs ?