Re: Kedrick was Shaw MVP until final game shutdown

You wrote:

Hawk summer head coaches says Kedrick Brown was Shaw MVP until DeMarr shut
him down in the last game. READ AND WEEP RAY AND MARK, YOU LOSERS.

Great. The "would have been Shaw's MVP if not for Dermar Johnson" can
replace the "Shaq of the Shaw's" at the end of the bench.

I'm not giving up on Kedrick, but come on... This is supposed to settle
something?

Mark
Seems to me that Forte played better. He just didn't have any rim rattling dunks.