Re: I don't mind being the first on the Vin bandwagon

The Rogers trade for our two no.1s is done and their is nothing we can do
about it now. I said I didn't like it long term and now it is time to pay the
piper. I don't like throwing in Forte on the deal. But honestly, if Vin is
going to play substantial minutes and you are carving out minutes for Brown,
Forte isn't going to play this year again anyways. Therefore, I wouldn't
include Forte but I wouldn't let it stand in the way of the trade. Now I also
thought drafting Forte was a dumb idea anyways but again, it has been down
and there isn't anything we can do about that either. Fortunately, both Moiso
and Forte have enough value and haven't assulted anyone so someone will
actually take them off our hands...

DJessen33