Re: [Celtics' Stuff Josh O.'s latest column from HOOPSWORLD

Interesting stuff, Josh. However, you are way overrating Vitally. Yes, it is
nice to have a guy who isn't afraid to knock heads with Kenyon Martin. But
once we got Rodney Rogers, Vitally wasn't going to play in the playoffs
anyways. We beat Philly but not playing Vitally and playing Rogers (not
accounting for Pierce going off during game 5). Having a guy who can score
inside and demand a double team is worth a lot more than what Kenny and
Vitally can give us on their best nights. If you want to argue against the
trade, stick to the future cap flexibility issues. It is no doubt we are a
better team with Baker than Vitally/Kenny not considering the possible chance
of resigning Rogers with a little cap clearance during the trade...

DJessen33