re: The "internals' question

From: Celtic4Hire@xxxxxxx

I think I've figured out the "internals'" question. It all revolves around
money, whose going to play point guard and little more about talent.
Yes, I think this post was a good breakdown of the issues facing the team.
I'd change my tune on Baker if the team could re-sign Rogers as well. And if Vinnie will opt out of part of his contract, that would only help. Speculation only, of course.

Peter May says we are at 53 million just with the seven main players ( not
including Forte). Add 3 million for Rogers and a Sundov and Bremmer and we
are at 57-58 million. Add two no. 1 picks are we at 60 million. It's ok by
me, especially since I think this team would be going to the Finals, even
with some point guard concerns.
Those point guard concerns are quite large and concern me, as well, but this scenario works out well for the C's, it would seem. Let's hope management is thinking along these lines. The only other thing I'd say is that in the Herald (Cofman, I think), it was reported that the C's are closer to 50 million (don't remember the "exact" number Cofman was floating around, though). Who knows which is closer to the actual number?
Not me, but obviously, the lower the better for the chances of making this work out.

Bird