We should get a no. 1

Please don't add Joe Forte to make the Baker deal work. If that is a
dealbreaker, so be it. The Cs have the Sonics by their private parts --
they must dump Baker's terrible contract, and nobody else is dumb enough to
take him. For once let negotiate hardball style rather than caving in out
of idiotic desperation (see, e.g., Rogers deal, Potapenko deal, Anderson
deal, where a little savvy could have produced better deals).

Let's get a future no. 1 from Seattle. That would be a fair deal. Why
should we write off our ability to have any cap room for the next four
years and unload a young talent otherwise? Its not like this deal puts us
in contention for the NBA title. Even if it did, is it a crime to drive a
hard bargain?

Bob