Re: The Lowdown on the Baker deal

If this is truly the case, despite the negative publicity, my guess is the
Celtics
will do the deal, as it allows O'Boring to keep his love child, Eric Williams,

in the starting lineup.  Seattle wanting Williams instead of Pot, was
a major hang-up to the deal, but apparently the Sonics have come to their
senses
and realized they can dump Baker's contract by accepting Pot instead of
Williams.
Just another one of the many good uses of hemp.

I'm also happy, that the C's are not just giving Forte away, as perhapse his
play in the
Shaw's League, has opened some closed eyes amongst Boston management.
With Williams stuck in the starting lineup and Brown and Delk around, there
really isn't
a place for Forte on the team, but that doesn't mean you have to toss him out
like the
trash. Use his fine play in the Shaw's League to build on his value, showcase
him
during training camp, and then deal him for a protected first.
Ray

PS: Of course, Smith could be full of crap.....