Re: shaw's

Not that I saw, but I'm on crutches and so went into the gym as soon as they opened up (about 1/2 hour before the 6pm game) for the non-Cs first game to get a floor seat. So they very likely might have gotten a bit longer when I wasn't there to see, especially later for the Cs game. You might try calling UMass and asking them. Contact info at http://www.athletics.umb.edu/contact.htm I called to ask a question and thought they were very nice to deal with.

Kim

At 04:28 PM 7/19/02 -0400, Kestutis Kveraga wrote:

> Yeah, they were selling them on the upper level (between floor
> one and  lower level) of the Clark Arena at the game I went to.
> Same desk where you  pick up will calls. Believe me I agree on
> avoiding the ridiculous 'service  charges'.

Thanks, Kim. Were the lines long?