Baker

I don't know.  Baker may play well for us.  He's away from home and has no motivation out there.  Coming back to where he wants to play may be all he needs.  I wouldn't rule out a Kenny for Vinny trade.  Is he a problem child like Derek Coleman?  I don't know about his attitude/habits.  But the money is our first concern at hdqtrs.  I don't see us committing to that contract.  Gene