From: gene kirkpatrick <gk_tyler@yahoo.com>
To: <celtics@igtc.com>
Sent: Wednesday, July 17, 2002 7:34 AM
Subject: whatllwedo

> McChesney was right the first time and more clearly right this time--the
trade was a big mistake.

> If we lose Rogers, and why would he sign with us for a measly million?
then we gave Johnson and a first round choice for Delk.  We were on line for
the playoffs anyway, we would have won some games, and then had the
flexibility to deal with Johnson, Forte, a first round choice--all that
could have netted something better than Delk and a few more playoff wins.
This organization continues to exhibit the banner of mediocrity:  the good
is the enemy of the best.

> Josh was right:  it starts with the owner.  Perhaps those with inherited
money don't know how to seize the day.  Well, we have some good players, but
we are dangling one of our top four players by a string and will likely lose
him for what?  two percent of our payroll?  Disgusting.

> No game today.  If Bremer stays, watch his feet on defense.  Maybe you can
teach that, but not many can do it.  Cheers.  Gene