whatllwedo

McChesney was right the first time and more clearly right this time--the trade was a big mistake.

If we lose Rogers, and why would he sign with us for a measly million? then we gave Johnson and a first round choice for Delk.  We were on line for the playoffs anyway, we would have won some games, and then had the flexibility to deal with Johnson, Forte, a first round choice--all that could have netted something better than Delk and a few more playoff wins.  This organization continues to exhibit the banner of mediocrity:  the good is the enemy of the best.

Josh was right:  it starts with the owner.  Perhaps those with inherited money don't know how to seize the day.  Well, we have some good players, but we are dangling one of our top four players by a string and will likely lose him for what?  two percent of our payroll?  Disgusting.

No game today.  If Bremer stays, watch his feet on defense.  Maybe you can teach that, but not many can do it.  Cheers.  Gene