Kedrick Brown

It is unlikely that Kedrick Brown will ever be a 25 ppg superstar, athletic
ability notwithstanding. In fact, it won't happen.

Bur consider this: The Laker team that won five titles in the 80s had a 6th
man who was a tremendous defender who could cover guards or forwards, he
could bury 3 point shots if left open, and he finished on the fast break as
well as anyone. His name was Michael Cooper.

Kedrick Brown's game is awfully similar to Cooper's. That is what we should
be hoping for. There is a place for a guy like that on the Celtics.

Now we just need to locate a Magic or Kareem.