enjoying the comments

Player evaluation is really tough.  I can see why Chris Wallace has gray hair.  I don't understand the contracts that Cook and Bremer have.  I thought Cook was signed for a year; if so, how can he be gone by August?  And if Bremer is locked up until camp, then why is he gone for the week?  Can't we keep him at Shaw?  Oh well, I'm trying to expense a new garbage disposal with stock options, so my financial acumen is strickly in the slow lane.

I tend to like the newbies as much as coach likes vets.  Of course, he will win more in the short run like that.  But I would agree that Mott is arguably a better contributor that Walter and Bremer is close to Strickland, as Alston can give us what Blount does short a blocked shot a game; I do think Forte is better than Delk and wouldn't need more than a month to get up to speed.  Plus, all these swaps would save money.  Where I wouldn't save it is with Rogers, our sixth man and a solid starter should Eric or Walker go down.  Where's there's a clear difference with a key player, go with the vet, the known quantity.  Otherwise, let's see whether promise is better than mediocrity.  Gene