> Bruno Sundov can't replace Rodney Rogers. He can't even replace Walter
> McCarty. Do you realize this team is going to operate with a functional
> rotation of Kenny, Pierce, Ewill, Walker, Battie, Delk and Kedrick Brown?
> You certainly can't count on Sundov to suddenly become a big contributor.
> And Vitaly is out. Jones probably will play as the backup PG, but not much.
> Forte and Bremer will sit. That rotation, by the way, is assuming a lot for
> Kedrick, but he will have to play whether he's ready or not. We thought
> Pierce and Walker were exhausted at the end of last season, just wait... Do
> you realize the team right now doesn't have a backup center OR power
> forward?

No kidding...
The Celts could be in the lottery next year...

Its clear that Gaston must have been hanging around with Jeremy Jacobs...
Like I said before he is a cheap owner. Someone should start a letter writing
campaign to "persuade" him to sell the team.

The Celts are set to become the Clippers of the East...without the talent.

Pierce is a great player..and Walker is a good one but beyond that its
looking a bit scary. Walker and Pierce must be a bit pissed...

To be frank I thought our bench was pretty weak last year...
Mcarty...Strickland...Rogers..Blount thats a pretty weak bunch save for
Rogers...
but you can do worse, and amazingly we are going too!

We in replacing them for Bruno Bremer Songalia et al. We might be carrying
five or six fringe NBA players next year. Heck if you add in Eric Williams
and Forte..we might have CBA quality guys on our roster. Yikes.

What we needed to do is keep Rogers and UPGRADE our bench. Get ourselves
solid PF/C to back up Battie like say Brian Skinner and a back up for our 32
year old point guard...like say Travis Best of Jeff Mcinnis

That we we could have a solid 8 man rotation...and thats assuming Brown
starts
at small Forward.

Man its bleak..I mean you know Rogers could score 50 a game in the summer
league...no problem. He easily scored 25 in the last game of the season..when
Walker and Pierce were basically taking it off...

Pete