RE: responses to ravi, gene, etc.

At 10:15 AM 7/17/02 -0700, Ravi Singh wrote:
My apologies on cross posting. My bad. Thanks for the response.
It's a bit of a pet peeve (and you're hardly the only one to do it), but I could have been less snitty about it too. Sorry about that. Thanks for your apology and hopefully you're right about Cook. God knows that IMO the Cs are in desperate need of a classic distributor point guard of the future who would encourage some motion and diversity and organization in the offense. At least until PP learns some of the lessons AW has about giving the ball up occasionally.

Kim