RE: gaston

Earth to Josh:
Most sports fans here are following the Red Sox and looking forward
to the Patriots and the new stadium. As the fourth most popular Pro team in Boston,
the C's are a radar blip far off in the periphery,
and very few, except for diehard fans and one or two talk show hosts (Glenn Ordway for
instance), will raise any objection to the current goings-on.
Ray

Download the LEXX Browser at http://www.scifi.com/lexx/