Re: gaston

At 08:54 AM 7/17/2002 -0400, Josh Ozersky wrote:
what a piece of shit scumbag this guy is.  Hiding
in his mansion throttling the life out of the Celtics.
What a moron.  I hope the people in boston egg
his car and piss on his rosebushes and break his
windows and mock him in the street, and burly
toughs shove him to the ground when they walk
past him in the marina.   I hate him so.

But Josh how do you really feel?  C'mon let it it out brother!!  >G<
later.Mike