Damon Jones is a pretty decent 3-point shooter (.369
career) who was in Rick Carlisle's playoff rotation this
year (18.1 mpg). He's listed at 6-3 185 pounds. In 1999,
he signed with the Celts in mid-April and finished that
season with the team. He turns 27 this summer. The only
thing I remember about him is that he is very polite in
interviews.

Damon Jones? I hope not. I suppose he is a known quantity...a known stiff.

He can shoot okay (sometimes)...but doesn't have much handle and doesn't have
much lateral quickness. Kenny abused him in the playoffs.
And truth be told..thats kinda scary.

I would much rather have J.R. Bremer? then that guy. Benches 350?..and only
weighs 185. Thats pretty sweet. Thats not Dee Brown...thats E. Strickland
with extra vertical.

Dee Brown was always physically weak. Thats why he became a  three point
shooter. Dee likely had a 40 inch vertical though..in fairness.

Kenny manhandled Jones him in the playoffs. I can't imagine we would sign the
guy when we already have Kenny, Forte, Delk and Cook. That's insane.  I won't
believe it till it happens.

Pete