Commenting on Mr. Mark's Many Comments

> Commenting on Mr. Mark's many comments:
>
> 1. How do you expect Kedrick to dominate, when he's going against a
> better player? Jefferson is better than Brown for the forseeable future and
> likely longer.  It would be similar to Walker dominating a game against the Spurs.
> Simply not going to happen, as long as Duncan is around. Perhaps Brown
> can be the alpha male tonight going against Jeffires and whomever else
> Washington has at SF.
>
> 2. According to one of those ESPN Message Boards - I Was Standing Next To Chris
> Wallace - moles, Bruno Kirby Sundov will be signed by the end of the week.
>
> 3. On the Sultan of Omar: One of the reasons Cook was known as the
> Anti-Jay Williams, besides not being able to shoot a lick, is his court gamesmanship.
> He allegedly doesn't do a good job of running a club. Sure, he gets his assists,
> which is like saying that Antoine gets his points. But, if you're ineffective in the
> procurment of both, you hurt the team.
>
> 4. Hide the women and the picnic baskets, the Big O is back in town,
> and is probably better than anyone currently on their summer
> league frontcourt. Although, it would be nice to see what the Greek

Demon has to offer. And what happened to Gurovic? These summer league
rosters are useless.

5. The trade was stupid from a perspective of the team having problems
with the upcoming luxury tax and  the doubt placed on re-signing Rogers. It was
also stupid from a talent perspective, because if they had held on to Johnson
and the draft pick, they would have had the  makings of a nice deal to
move up in this year's draft, allowing them to fetch a Butler, or one of the
many young big men available. Teams were ripe for the trading, and a package
of Johnson, the C's pick, and a future pick, should have got them in the lottery.
The draft pick hungry Clippers sure would have been interested.

6. Yes, they screwed up last year's draft in many ways. Drafting three shooting guards,
not moving up, cutting a deal with Brown's agent taking away their trade flexibility,
not taking Jefferson, not taking a PG, not offering half the team for the wonderous
Gasol, or even not rolling the Denver pick and not having the choice of Nick from
Georgia,
Butler,  Stoudamire, Hillario, Wilcox, etc.

7. Damon Jones: Who knows?  Perhaps the Kenny for Croshere deal is a
go, and that's why they're skimping big time on the free agents, because Croshere's
contract is a major hit. If they sign Jones. there's Anderson, Delk, Forte, Cook,
and Jones. Obviously room for contraction, as you don't need so many players of a similar

nature. And of course, Strickland is gone.

8. Weak Celtics Front Court: That's why acquiring Croshere makes sense.
Of course, it would have better if they had drafted a Big Man during the last two
drafts.
Ray