Kedrick has never played at a level that he couldn't dominate with sheer
physical ability. I tried to be understanding when on the few occasions he
got in the game last season, he always seemed to drift out to the 3-point
line and stand there. Talk about a waste of ability. It was reminiscent of
Moiso-a physical freak who just didn't know how to play. Moiso didn't know
how to put that physical ability to use. And Kedrick doesn't seem to
understand it either. I'm not saying Kedrick is another Moiso-Jerome seems
much more passive and disinterested-but that combination of physical ability
and lack of basketball savvy is similar.

Eh?

The fact that he is drifting out there means he does understand SOME of the
Celtics scheme. OB wants you to be able to hit three pointers. He wants you
to take open three pointers. If you don't basically your probably not going
to play.

I expect we will hear this criticism from the list all training camp. But
from what I can tell thats is precisely the Celtics scheme. Eric Williams
drifted out there all season long despite being 6'8".

Kedrick doesn't look like Mosio to me. For one..he can play good defense. OB
loves that...and so do I. Secondly he always picks up assists, blocks,
rebounds and steals.

Like Red said..."Brown is a pro" He might not develop into the ultimate
scoring machine but he certainly won't be out of the league, IMHO.

Pete