Re: [Celtics' Stuff [Fwd: Summer League Journal]

Thanks Joe;
	This was the best of all the Shaw's posts, (could it be that I
liked it, so much, because he raved about Omar?) LOL
	If anyone missed Joe's "forward," it jumped below the Yahoo add,
and if you scroll down, either here, or on the original post, you will
find it.
	No one yet has mentioned that Cook only had one assist. What's up
with that? This poster evened up to Ravi's comments that Cook has
starting tools, while Red was quoted in this AM's paper, with the usual
reservations about his shooting: "...Cook looked all right. I don't know
whether you're going to win with him because he's got to improve his
shooting.'' Could Red be protecting his boy, Forte, who realistically
won't play if Cook does?
	For those Forte fans; wouldn't it be nice if we could trade Delk
and keep Strickland? Forte and Delk are just too much alike.
	Tell me that Jerry West wouldn't give Stromille for Delk and maybe
a future pick!
	What about a "Green Team," with Brown, Forte, Swift, Cook and
Sundov? Or, even Oliver Miller. I love Miller's game. Even at 350
pounds, he can beat most centers down the floor. This is a player who
has a low post game, can pass and shoot, as well as block out and
rebound. At 250 pounds, he has all-star tools. At 350, well,
.........he'll be worth the price of admission if they can pry him out
of the coach seat on the plane.

		JB

			Unchain My Heart!