game review from ESPN message board

some guy wrote:

Wasnt a very exciting or well played game, but here are my observations:

Cook: Overall, I was impressed with Cook. He showed pretty good poise while
leading the team. He is a great athlete and defends very well. He has a good
handle and didnt seem bothered at all by full court press defense (unlike
Forte). He can take care of the ball as long as he doesnt force any passes. It
was hard to tell how good his shooting was. He made one of his 2 three point
attempts. He took it to the basket strong a few times and finished well. He
didnt push the team very hard on the break or make any spectacular dishes that
I remember though...

Forte: Good game. Hes a natural scorer but he forced it a few times and held
the ball way too long on a few occasions. I like Forte leading the fast break.
He pushes the ball, makes the right passes, and can finish. His pg skills from
the half court set are nonexistent though. He really stepped up in the end
making a few big plays to seal the win. He crossed over his man and stepped
back to hit a 20 footer over his man and put us up 4 with 2 mins to go. then
on the following possesion he took it to the basket and made a semi-accrobatic
lay-in that basically gave us the win. Hes confident in himself and seamed to
thrive on trying to carry the team...

unlike...

Kedrick: I was a little dissapointed in Kedrick tonight. He didnt seam to have
the fire or the will to dominate as we had hoped. Its only the first game and
im drawing no conclusions from it yet, though. His three-point shot loooks
very smooth, but he doesnt shoot it with much confidence a la Pierce (Kedrick
needs to be WIDE open it seems). His ballhandling is a little suspect. He lost
the handle a few times driving and wasnt much of a factor posting up or taking
it to the basket. He seemed too comfortable just parked behind the three point
line. Defensively he played well getting a few steals and blocks. He also had
a few sweet kedrick jams. Jefferson didnt really outplay him. Statistically
maybe but in the flow of the game it wasnt like Kedrick got spanked or
anything. If anything Jefferson just seemed more comfortable. Kedrick didnt
exude much confifdence or leadership traits and seamed to shy from the ball in
the end when Forte stepped up.

Songaila: Not much to report. Looks like he doesnt mind mixing it up down low
but hes not much of a rebounding presence. SHowed some flashes of low post
scoring.

Well, I gotta run now. Peace