discouraging news

I feel like Ray this morning, with a double dose
of negative news from the globe and herald.  The
globe has a big story on Kedrick Brown, which
sounds as if they will take this live wire and stick
him on the three point line as a statue, rather than
talking about how his speed and athleticism will
make him a great finisher, or one-on-one scorer.

Then I read in the Herald that we offered Rodney
Rogers a one-year minimum deal for a million
dollars.  Great.

Josh