RE: Celtics Interested In Sundov

Maurice,
The Dresdenfication of last year's Eastern Conference should not elicit such false promises,
as you have expressed in the below post. C's will get their heads handed to them this season
if they maintain the status quo. Yes, they may have filled last season's vacuum, and
shot up through the conference, being one of the few healthy teams with their primary players
intact. But this upcoming season will be different, as there has been a measured improvement
amongst their division and conference opponents, and it's unwise to expect a continuance
of pristine health among the Celtics key performers.

And as an added note, because the Eastern Conference is viewed as being wide open,
many teams will be attempt to recreate what New Jersey and Boston did last season,
by signing free agents and making trades in a playoff putsch.
Ray

Download the LEXX Browser at http://www.scifi.com/lexx/