Re: Look For Chris Wallace To Be Brought Up On Murder Charges

I know that some selections after ours have performed better. thus far.  But
the draft is one big crapshoot anyway.  Stray mentioned something about
Kedrick possibly being injury-prone.  Didn't mention that about Tinsley
though.  Hasn't he been injured?

And as for the big man thing, harken back to when Portland selected Bowie
when they coulda had Jordan.  They needed a big man.  Therefore they made
the right choice right?

Not in hindsight...and that is my point...we need to give it more than a few
months before the final determination can be made.

I  believe the jury is still out on Haywood btw.  Calling him potentially
the best C in the east ain't zactly sayin much is it really?  That may be
why Wallace has chosen not to draft one yet, feeling that the right guy
wasn't there.  He may have another card up his sleeve pertaining to a draft
pick or a trade.  We just don't know unless Wallace speaks directly to
someone on this list other than Josh.

Thank God we are 26-17 or it would be unbearable.

Cecil