Celtics at the half

The Celtics are 9 games ahead of last years record after 41 games. That can be
attributed to Dick Harter and Obie replacing Pitino at coaching. The Celtics
are much better defensively than last year and have discovered new scoring
sources other than Pierce and Walker. Much debate has occurred about how we
did in the draft. The truth is that it takes years to determine the answer to
that question. I do not have a problem with who we took at #10 and #11. At 21,
I would have picked Tinsley and he might have been put behind Anderson and
Palacio. The Celtics have had some inexplicable losses this year like to the
Hawks, Heat, and Bulls as well as punting the game Sat night to the Pistons.
They stole some games, too, though.

I look for improvements at all levels the 2nd half and we need to step up next
month in February. There are tremendous changes taking place in the league and
I'm not sure how much of it is attributed to rule changes.

Tomorrow night's game against Philly is huge for our psyche.

Q-Box, with BCPGet more from the Web.  FREE MSN Explorer download :
http://explorer.msn.com