In Defense Of Tinsley

I haven't checked his stats for the entire season, but it seems like
Jamal
Tinsley has put forth two of his worst efforts this season in games
against the
Celtics. Mysterious indeed, because even when he's not been scoring,
he's
been very productive assist wise in almost every game, except those
against
the Celtics.  Now while Kenny may be  having a miraculously resurgent
season,
he suddenly hasn't evolved into one of the league's top defenders.
And Tinsley usually abuses the Strickland type guards of the world.
So what is going on?

It's Injuries! He's been injured in the two games he's gone
up against the Celtics. I believe his first and next healthy effort
against the
Celtics, will be an eye-opening experience for those gloating about his
poor performances.
Ray