Joe Johnson - Not playing because of trade?

Why didn't Joe Johnson start or play tonight. I did like the fact that
Kedrick got a chance to show his stuff but Marc Jackson does become available
tomorrow. Maybe Joe was held out so he wouldn't get injured. A trade of
Johnson and McLeod for Jackson works according to Real GM. Vitally's lack of
athelticism really killed us against Houston and Detroit. Jackson could
really fit there provided he would approve the trade. This would meet the
Warrior demands of a no. 1 pick (a lottery one at that) and an expiring
contract. We get a guy who is about Battie's equal (although I haven't seen
him play much) who is young and the team can grow with. It would be a bold
move but other than getting Kedrick some playing time, I don't see how this
team gets any better for the next couple of years with the present cast. We
could move VP to Utah in the off-season as previously rumored. I just don't
see many minutes for Forte, Brown and Johnson when Strickland is playing well
and Walter and Williams can also man the positions....

DJessen33