Re: Would this work in Boston? (I say yes)

Mark proposed moving AW to the 3 spot which I agree with.

We could also use Battie at the 4 spot, or  keep AW at the 4 spot ( we would
need a better backup to V than blount) or even use Eric Williams and Walter
McCarty  at the 3. Eric is a great penetrator and has been playing decent D,
and is good at getting to the foul line and Walter at what 6'10 could cause
problems for other 3's.

We should be trying various lineups to take advantage of the other teams
weaknesses. This isn't brain surgery and with our versatility we should be
able to do this and use JJ off the bench or move him for a proven veteran.
The low post can be our weakness. Guards should be getting 10 plus boards
against you. Most big men will let it be known if you come down low you are
going to pay for it physically. We do need a nasty Ben Wallace, Trent,
Oakley, Michael Smith? type  down low.

Maybe we should bring in  former VA player Curtis Staples averaging 29 a
game in the ABA? We need another outside threat. How about dumping blount
and moving someone and bringing in Michael Smith and Staples. Staples
reminds me of Starks and Wesley in the CBA?

http://surf.aba2000.com/fanzone/profiles/index.cfm?player_id=761

http://aba2000.com/scorestats/statistics.cfm

John