Re: Would this work in Boston? (I say yes)

> Repeat after me: "Antoine is going to play 40 minutes at PF, Antoine is
> going to play 40 minutes at PF,Antoine is going to play 40 minutes at
PF...".

Is that a bad thing?

> The bottom line is, Toine doesn't want to chase SFs around picks, so Obie
> will find every excuse in the world why this can't be done. You know, he
> needs 4 three-point shooters on the floor at all times, Pierce is more
> comfortable at the 3,

Why are you not repeating that Pierce is more comfy at the 3?

you can't play Battie and Pot together,

Seems as if this would be a fouling machine on some other big men around the
league.

there are no
> good PFs available to be signed, we only have 3 big guys, this would cut
> into EW's playing time etc. ad nauseam.
> Kestas

Therefore, Toine will be playing 40 minutes at the PF spot.

Cecil