Re: Some trade Ideas???

on 1/17/02 4:31 PM, James A. Hill at jahill@leasingservice.com wrote:

> What's up with El Amin anyway?  Is it his defense that's keeping him out of
> the NBA?  Any ideas what's holding him back from sticking with a team?
>
> <Jim
       **************
   In my opinion, it's not so much his defense as his body shape. He just
doesn't look like an NBA player. He makes John Bagley look like Charles
Atlas.
   There's another factor also. Three teams have let him go. Chicago had too
many young players at that position. Boston's owner flinched when El-Amin
asked for some guaranteed money and Dallas just had no real place for him
with Nash and Hardaway. Some times a player just gets a bad reputation, for
no other reason, than he was passed by. Sort of like Pierce falling to ten.

        JB

                  Unchain My Heart !