RE: Some trade Ideas???

Well I like the Miller trade because it opens up the roster more and in the
few games I have seen with Miller he seems to have a good game and would
open up VP for a trade over the summer. Then pick up El Amin who's doing
well in the CBA and use him as 3rd PG for the remainder of the season.

I've never seen Jackson play but at 27 years old with only 1/2 a NBA season
under his belt, the question is will he continue to improve or is he another
Blount?

What's up with El Amin anyway?  Is it his defense that's keeping him out of
the NBA?  Any ideas what's holding him back from sticking with a team?

<Jim

Jim Hill
mailto:jahill@leasingservice.com