Re: NBA "justice"

--- You wrote:
Lets limit the size of these brutes. Or have a League for midgets.
--- end of quote ---

Wasn't there a league for players 6-5 and under? I imagine it didn't fare too
well. People *want* to see freaks of nature perform incredible acts of
athleticism and strength. That's why WNBA with its 'gorgeous two-handed bounce
passes' and 'sound basketball' isn't doing so well.

Speaking of brutes, I have a feeling that, deep down, Shaq didn't really want
to connect on his "punch". That punch was ridiculous.
Kestas