From: snoopy1@pig.net [mailto:snoopy1@pig.net]
Sent: January 16, 2002 11:02 AM
To: celtics@igtc.com
Subject: Re: NBA "justice"

At 04:11 PM 1/15/02 -0500, you wrote:
>--- You wrote:
>Pretty arrogant of you to assume you're the ONLY one on a
basketball-related
>list who HAS.
>--- end of quote ---
>
>I'm not assuming that: 'some' =/= 'all'. Moreover, others may need a
>'refresher
>course'. Whatever. If you have been in these situations and still think
that,
>this argument can't be resolved. You think Shaq had no reason for doing
>what he
>did, and should be punished much more severely. I don't. Let's leave it at
>that.
>
>Kestas

It's apparent you and I are not going to convince each other on this.  Fair
enough.  We've had our say.  I may still discuss a point or two with others
on the list, so long as it remains a viable topic in general.  And I think
calling you "arrogant" may have been pushing things a bit on my
part.  Sorry.  I tend to get on a roll sometimes and lose sight that we're
all on the same side--the Celtics vs. everybody.  :>))

Snoopy the Celtics Beagle