Mike Mathis

I click on Peter Mays' NBA notes' column this morning and find him singing
odes to that heavily biased, cheating, and generally irresponsible
scoundrel Mike Mathis. And why? Because he's been forced to retire due to
bad knees and 'other stuff' (i.e. cheating and bad officiating)! I couldn't
believe it. Only from Peter May...
How about this gem:

"He [Mathis] also delights in telling a story about how he deliberately
gave a technical to Doug Moe after reading that morning in the paper that
Moe had had none and was hoping to make it through the year without one."

Yeah, that's what we want from NBA refs, giving phantom fouls to people for
kicks, because they have  none. I remember him costing not a few games for
us. Good riddance!
Kestas