Re: Walker Playing Time

Neal,

I thought I heard Tommy and Mike discussing that Walker needed to get to 10
Pts. to keep the streak of consecutive games in which he has scored in
double figures alive.  I think the streak was at 153 games?  I could be way
off here but thats what I thought I heard.

It may have been the factor that kept him out there.  To bad he didn't get
it.
<Jim

--
Jim Hill