a beautiful meld

I really looked forward to this game.  With the injury situation and a must win flavor, this was a goodie.  I guess that when Walter scores in double figures, we're unbeatable.  I don't understand playing Walker or Walter so much and not playing Kedrick at all, but the coach has done well by Kedrick recently.  He needs a good offensive game or two and we'll see more of him.

Starting Strickland is fine, but too many teams have effective twos and threes that JJ will match up against better than Eric.  Still, the substitution patterns have been very well applied.  Eric Williams continues to develop his floor game--rebounding and passing better than ever.

I think Antoine is much like Iverson in that a good team defense keeps his offensive excesses from causing too much harm.  Over a full game his other abilities are big plusses and his rash of shooting errors fade by comparison.  Of course, against the best teams, we win only when he is more judicious.  Still, others who make fewer mistakes don't provide the extra contributions that Antoine does.

A good team win.  I'm anxious to finally beat the Hawks.  Cheers, Gene
Send FREE video emails in Yahoo! Mail.