Re: A loss is a loss is a...(Antoine)

> I don't get this...If Paul is limping around on the court, (Which he's
> done many times) he's a "Warrior". Antoine does it, and he's
> "exaggerating" to try to get "sympathy" from the fans......

> I wonder if the attitude towards 'Toine would change if it turned out he
> played over a quarter of a game with a torn ACL...

Of course it wouldn't. I read the "Antoine was looking for sympathy" post
and thought the same thing. Look, it's a lost cause. All you have to do is
just assume that Antoine is nothing but an a-hole and everything falls into
place. Of course he was exaggerating. He couldn't have really been just hurt
because he's an a-hole and he's selfish and a-hole's don't just get hurt,
they put on a show of sympathy. I read this stuff and just don't care
anymore. Of course it's insane. But that's just life in Boston with Antoine.
Here's something I saved last weekend about another selfish player. From the
Chicago Tribune:

"... Now Jerry Stackhouse is not shooting enough. Stackhouse
vowed to pass more this season, and he has. But with the Pistons slumping
and not scoring 100 points in 10 straight before Saturday's win over
Cleveland, coach Rick Carlisle said Stackhouse needs to shoot more. "Jerry
is trying to balance his game, and maybe his effort to balance it out is
taking some of his aggressiveness away from him," Carlisle said. "He needs
to understand that we need him to be Jerry Stackhouse first and be the guy
who gets others involved second."....

 I read this stuff and just shake my head. I have to go to work. I'll have
more to say about that very loving and giving Shareef Abdur Rahim later. Now
there's a selfish player.

Paul M.