Cecil's enthusiasm

John Holbrook wrote:
<<Cecil,

Thank you for your critique. I guess we are playing with gloves
off good,I type much better that way. Considering what I've seen of your
posts, you write from the heart. Try using your head.

<<I lied earlier when I stated I read most of the posts, I don't
because I don't have the time. If you would quit wasting yours on these
idle trade scenarios that mean absolutely nothing, because you have no
decision-making power, perhaps the posts would improve.>>

Huh?  While I've seen a few "idle trade scenarios that mean absolutely
nothing" on this list (not that there's anything wrong with that -- after
all, what are lists like these for if we can't play armchair GM once in a
while?), I can't recall anything like that coming from Cecil.  Cecil
certainly has strong opinions, but his posts are uniformly well-reasoned,
thought-provoking and occasionally entertaining.

Now if you want to mock him for being Canadian, I can't object.

:-)

Michael Gooen

P.S.  Get well soon, Warwick.
Send FREE video emails in Yahoo! Mail!