CLYYYYYYYYYYYYDE

Mr. Bird wrote:

> << You realize, of course, that you're in danger of actually using
what Clyde says or does as an indication that has any meaning whatsoever?
On the other hand, though, I'd much rather hear Clyde "giggle" than spew
forth  yet another tortured attempt at using polysyllabic words.  His
broadcast-mate, noted sex perv Marv Albert would not be outdone,
however, as he continuously (or, as Clyde would pronounce it
"Kunt-tin-uous-ly) made mention of Walker: "he just won't give it up on
the break!", showing just how little he watches the C's in action.
Clyde rejoined with a similar wit: "if you're playing with Walker you
can't be happy!"  No, Clyde, no one on the C's likes playing with a 20-10
guy who can pass.  You're so smart.  Perhaps both were jealous of the
"fluidity" of Walker's "dishing and swishing" to use more of Clyde's
painful vernacular.>>

Clyde kills me.  Amazing that a man can know so many words and have
absolutely no clue how to use them in a sentence.  I'm just sorry that he
didn't dust off my favorite Clyde-ism and refer to Joe Johnson as a
"precocious neophyte".

DJessen33 added:

<<We actually enjoy watching the Knick broadcasts so we can pick out
Clyde's unique choice of words. Last night included tantilizing,
pugnacious, uncanny and vivacious. He continually misponounced Battie's
name although Marv Albert had it right throughout the broadcast.>>

Oh, don't get me started on Marv.  Milt didn't play last night, or else
you'd get to hear Marv mispronounce _his_ last name -- with a hard "a" in
the second syllable, so that it rhymes with "fellatio".  It'd be really
funny if it were anyone else saying it; Marv just gives me the
heebie-jeebies.

Michael Gooen
Send FREE video emails in Yahoo! Mail!
http://promo.yahoo.com/videomail/