Re: Cecil's enthusiasm

> From: "Cecil Wright" <cecil@hfx.eastlink.ca>
>
> Now birdman, we know that everyone is not as able as you are in this
> medium.
> Go gentle into that good night :-)

You flatter me.  (Keep it coming :)

Perhaps I was a bit harsh, but I get a real bee in my bonnet when people
speak/write before thinking.  When I'm guilty of it, there certainly seems
to be no end to those willing to let me know, anyway, and rightfully so.
Sometimes we all deserve a little "smackdown" as the kids say nowadays.
Anyway, and on the other hand, we all make mistakes and we can all bounce
back from them, too.

Bird