Re: WOOHOO!!! Another great 4th quarter finish...

<< You realize, of course, that you're in danger of actually using what Clyde
 says or does as an indication that has any meaning whatsoever?  On the
 other hand, though, I'd much rather hear Clyde "giggle" than spew forth
 yet another tortured attempt at using polysyllabic words.  His
 broadcast-mate, noted sex perv Marv Albert would not be outdone, however,
 as he continuously (or, as Clyde would pronounce it "Kunt-tin-uous-ly)
 made mention of Walker: "he just won't give it up on the break!", showing
 just how little he watches the C's in action.    Clyde rejoined with a
 similar wit: "if you're playing with Walker you can't be happy!"  No,
 Clyde, no one on the C's likes playing with a 20-10 guy who can pass.  You'
 re so smart.  Perhaps both were jealous of the "fluidity" of Walker's
 "dishing and swishing" to use more of Clyde's painful vernacular.

We actually enjoy watching the Knick broadcasts so we can pick out Clyde's
unique choice of words. Last night included tantilizing, pugnacious, uncanny
and vivacious. He continually misponounced Battie's name although Marv Albert
had it right throughout the broadcast. We knew we had something special in a
previous game when he used the word discombobulate. Honestly, he makes the
game more interesting amidst a slew of vanilla other color guys...

DJessen33