Magic game

Nice win.  Great game from Antoine and Kenny.  T & V combined for 18 rebounds
and 16 points.  Kedrick had a highlight film block in garbage time.  In every
one of his recent appearances, he has done something that made me sit up and
go whoa!  I think he is going to be appearing more often and for longer
minutes in short order.  As for the proposed trade for Alonzo Mourning (giving
up Kenny, Kedrick, V, and McCarty), I wouldn't do it.  Not given the
uncertainty with 'Zo's health.