Great game!

I have to say I enjoyed every minute of tonight's game.  Kenny Anderson
tonight was the point guard of every basketball team's dreams.  He's been
playing well anyway, but tonight he was outstanding.  It was said during the
telecast that they all get along, etc.  and someone asked Antoine about New
Year's Eve and he said the team got together.  This team like each other.
They're clicking, playing wonderful, fast break basketball.  V, who's been
ill with the flu, came in anyway and did some wonderful things.  I thought
Battie was outstanding tonight also - He's been getting better and better.
I'm not saying they don't need some more pieces, but think what Mourning
would do to the chemistry of this team - and though I feel sorry for him
with his major health problem, it is a serious condition and I can't see
trading for him.  However, nobody's going to ask me what I think.  I just
know that after that game I felt wonderful.
Dorine