Re: Just got off the phone

Wouldn't it have been just as cost effective to keep Johnson and not sign
dime a dozen players like Palacio and Blount to ridiculous multi-year deals?
We could have gotten Jeff McGinnis, a guy that has played very will the last
2 seasons, Vonteego Cummings, and also Shammond Williams for less.  Do they
attend these summer leagues and check these guys out?

Does he really think Delk will give us anything at the point position? he is
not a point guard. You also can not play guys like Delk & Anderson or
Strickland in the backcourt together. Bigger teams will post them up all
night. Have they not learned from our previous shortcomings in this area?
That was where Joe Johnson's size and ball handling had some great
potential.

They just want a cheap win by making the playoffs and ending what I believe
is the longest drought in the NBA, and trying to get fans believing that
they are actually improving.