Re: Bye bye Kedrick

I think the subjext line here is very premature.  One game he sits after
returning from a severe ankle injury and you have made this determination
already.  How do you know that his ankle isn't still bothering him?

I am interested to see what the won-loss predictions are for the rest of the
regular season, and from some of you, it should be 0-26.  This is a nice
time to have a little 3 day break.  Give the coaching staff some time to
strategize for the rest of the season with the new additions.  They will
make a positive contribution.

Mil:         L
Cha:       W
@Phi:     L
Orl:        W
Det:       W
Was:      W
@Was:   L
NJ:         L
@Mem: W
@SA:    L
Por:       W
Cle:       W
Phi:        L
@Det:   L
@Mia   W
GS:       W
Dal:       W
Mil:       L
@Ind:    L
LAL*:   L
@NJ:    L
@Chi:   W
Mia:      W
NY:      W
@Min:   L
Atl:       W

I have us going 14-12 the rest of the way for a final record of 45-37 and a
playoff berth, which will be helpful in attracting the desirable free
agents.

Cecil