gone.

After 5-6 years on this list it's time for me to depart. This list used to
provide me (and I'm sure I can speak for a few others) Non-US residents with
great info on my beloved C's, now it's basically reduced itself to a
childish shitfight about who thinks they have the greatest basketball
knowledge. Seriously I think some of you folks should just drop your pants
and compare wang sizes and get it over with.

 I have fond memories of the contributions of the Bill Cooper's and others,
which were awesome, as I only manage to catch tapes of 5-10 games per year
kindly sent to me who live in NE. But this list no longer seems to be what I
originally joined it for - "fun". My lack of contribution this season
despite our good record probably reflects this.

I'll continue to support "my C's" from a distance (of an ocean) and hope to
get to the Fleet again this season, or early next. Stay well kids, and hope
the winning continues.

Simon Kean